Associated Fuel Systems Inc., offers a wide array of re-manufactured products, all built to exacting O.E.M. specifications and delivered with a 6 month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (See details).
Almost all re-manufactured products are sold with an accompanying core charge, unless sold with out one. This core charge is refundable to the customer’s account when the following criteria have been satisfied. All core returns must be:
- Received within 30 days of the original invoice date
- Be re-buildable according to original equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- All fluid must be drained, if any, from product
- The same part number that was provided to customer
- Accompanied by a COMPLETED core return tag
- Associated Fuel Systems will email you an RMA number and detailed return instructions
Although Associated Fuel Systems Inc. is diligent about the processing of all core returns, we are allowed up to 30 days from receipt to adequately inspect all returns and process the proper credit amount. Should the core return be deemed non re-buildable, we will process the core according to the customer supplied instructions on the core return tag.