Associated Fuel Systems Inc. appreciates your interest in our products and your visit to this web site. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our sites. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes.
When you visit our web sites, our web server automatically records the name of your Internet service provider, the web site from which you visit us, the web sites you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. Associated Fuel Systems uses “cookies” to follow the preferences of our visitors and optimize our web sites accordingly. A “Cookie” is a small file stored on your computer by a web site to give you a unique ID. Additional personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example, in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract.
Associated Fuel Systems Inc. will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of its web sites, customer fulfillment and administration, product surveys and marketing, and only to the extent necessary in each specific case. You should also know that we do not sell or provide any of the information about you that we have collected or stored to other companies, marketers, magazines or any other third parties who are not our contractors or affiliates and who have not signed a confidentiality agreement with Daimler or its subsidiaries. We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law.
Associated Fuel Systems Inc. uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or against access by unauthorized persons.
All shipments require a signature at delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery with out signature, Associated Fuel Systems Inc. cannot be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery. It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. Associated Fuel Systems Inc. is not responsible for shipping cost on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if customer is willing to pay more for it. Also Associated Fuel Systems Inc. is not to be held responsible if the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways.
In the case your shipment arrives damaged through a typical delivery service (UPS or FedEx) and/ or freight carrier you are to report damages immediately and within 3 days of delivery. That way we can do what we can to get the problem resolved. If you exceed the 3 days given to report any damages Associated Fuel Systems can no longer be held accountable for any damages done. We do our best to handle all problems to the customer’s satisfaction, we ask the same of you.
Always be sure to inspect packages immediately for exterior damage to notate upon signing for package on delivery.
Orders placed are not guaranteed to ship same day.
Associated Fuel Systems Inc., offers a wide array of remanufactured products, all built to exacting OEM specifications and delivered with a 6 month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (See details).
Almost all remanufactured products are sold with an accompanying core charge, unless sold with out one. This core charge is refundable to the customer’s account when the following criteria have been satisfied. All core returns must be:
- Received within 30 days of the original invoice date
- Be rebuildable according to original equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- All fluid must be drained, if any, from product
- The same part number that was provided to customer
- Accompanied by a COMPLETED core return tag
- Associated Fuel Systems will email you an RMA number and detailed return instructions
Although Associated Fuel Systems Inc. is diligent about the processing of all core returns, we are allowed up to 30 days from reciept to adequately inspect all returns and process the proper credit amount. Should the core return be deemed non rebuildable, we will process the core according to the customer supplied instructions on the core return tag.
Products manufactured by Associated Fuel Systems Inc. carry a 6 month, unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and craftmanship. The warranty is limited to 6 months from the date of sale. All products that are in question of warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to Associated Fuel Systems Inc. and must be accompanied by dated proof of purchase receipt. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser. If you need warranty assistance on any product you’ve purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly
Under no circumstances shall Associated Fuel Systems Inc. be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
While we do our best to maintain updated inventory and lead times on products that are drop shipped, due to the current economic climate, we are experiencing shipping and delivery delays with certain products. Order cancelations made within 24 hours of the order being placed will receive a full refund. Order cancelations made after 10 days will incur a 10% cancelation fee. Credits will be issued for the amount of the original order total, less a 10% cancelation fee.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton. Complete this form to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return shipment instructions.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused credit and the package returned to sender.
- Returnable items must be received by Associated Fuel Systems Inc. within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, resellable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals,etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 15%- 20% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred to return products.
Some circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product deemed not resalable by Associated Fuel Systems Inc. due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
- All Zep and E-zoil product sales are final.
Once the product is returned and inspected you will be issued a Store Credit or Exchange.
Shipments refused by you the customer and returned back to Associated Fuel Systems Inc. will carry an automatic 20% restocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.